Wednesday, November 07, 2007

C is for Contribution

I decided to take up MisAnDrope's call for authors and become a contributor to this here blog, as I like this blog and it's motif and I thought it would be a bit of fun to run with it a bit.

That being said, I just want to say that MIsForMelevolent is an excellent repository for knowledge for men who may find themselves on the brink of; or in the midst of; or are dealing with the aftermath of a nasty divorce. I found the archives to be quite compelling and thought provoking.

As I have my own blog, I will not be contributing long, in-depth pieces...but I will try to contribute some interesting and entertaining entries every now and then. Perhaps other MRA bloggers would like to join in on the fun? I have yet to see a truly substantive MRA Group blog...so why not make MIsForMalevolent the first?

No comments: